Recently, prevalence and promotion of new energy and energy conservation technologies are in great demand intended for expanding the local production and local consumption model of energies. Dainichi provides such services as plan development of visions for new energies and low carbon communities, feasibility studies on solar and wind power generation, and promotion of use of electric vehicles.
- Development of visions for new energies
- Plan of low-carbon community development
- Feasibility study on introduction of new energies (solar power, wind power, geothermal power, small hydraulic power, etc.)
- Promotion of next-generation automobiles (empirical evidence by monitors, enlightening activities, etc.)
Study on the effective use of biomass
Formulation of low-carbon community development plan
Feasibility study on introducing the new energies
Promotion of next-generation automobiles
It is in need of the use of public services delivery ways utilizing the knowhow and funds from the private sector recently, such as PFI (private finance initiative) and PPP (public-private partnership), for the development of social infrastructure. Dainichi provides advisory services with the use of our expertise including finance and law.
- Feasibility study
- Assessment of value for money (VFM)
- Market sounding
- Assistance in inviting business operators (implementation policy formulation, guidelines development, assistance in review committee, etc.)
Dainichi provides a variety of services utilizing the state-of-the-art information and communication technology (ICT), such as computer graphics (CG) and virtual reality (VR) to visualize the proposed social infrastructure, database development to support management of road facilities, and development of smartphone applications to support field works.
- Development of CG and VR
- Development of database
- Development of road infrastructure management system
- Geographic information system (GIS)
- Development of websites
- Development of applications for smartphone
Perspective of station square development plan using CG
Study on bicycle travelling lane using VR
Expressway development plan using VR